YOUTH SOCCER SHOE BANK
Woodland Soccer Club parent volunteers have set up a place where you can exchange your clean and out-grown soccer cleats. The Shoe Bank includes both children and adult sizes.
How It Works
- Clean your out-grown cleats, tie the laces together and label with size.
- Place your old clean cleats in the appropriate size box.
- Take home the pair that you need.
Front Porch: 5553 Wallingford Ave N. [Map]
Come up the stairs around to the north side and you'll
see shelves to the right of the door.
- Yes, you can take cleats even if you don't bring a pair for exchange
- Please clean cleats up before putting on the shelf
- If the cleats have holes or broken soles please don't bring them nobody ever takes them
- Please only soccer cleats -- no baseball or American football
- The exchange is open year round
- Some people have dropped off other equipment such as socks, shin guards and balls, so sometimes this stuff is available